Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Letter + One More

I don't do this very often, but every now and then I like to write letters on my scrapbook pages. I think it's a great way to communicate information I want my kids to know that I might not always tell them, or things I want to record now for them to read later. Down This Road Designs has a new kit called "Rule The School", and when I saw the notebook paper I knew it would be perfect for a layout like this:


{everything from "Rule The School" kit by Down This Road Designs; "Calibri" font}

And here's one more - much more simple journaling but still gets the point across. I love using different types of journaling styles; sometimes a lot, sometimes just a few words. Whatever tells the story best.


{everything from "Music In Your Heart" collab kit by AnnaBV and SuzyQ Scraps; "Keetano ATL My Gangsta" font}

xoxo,

No comments: