Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project Life 2014: Weeks 20 & 21

Hi there! I've got two weeks to share today, and *fingers crossed* I'll finish up week 22 sometime this week. I can't believe we're nearly half way through the year - and I'm keeping up! One thing that's making me super happy about this project right now is working with Digital Design Essentials products. This sounds like a shameless plug - but it's not. Yes, I'm on the creative team, but honestly it's not required to blog or promote products other than just posting in online galleries. I've found the collections to be tailor made for Project Life-style scrapping. I love the color combos, the variety, the unique elements and the word art. They really make putting together my spreads quick and fun.  It's making me WANT to scrap and keep this going.

For week 20, I mostly used the Playful freebie, along with some free motherhood cards from Scrapaneers.

{click image to view larger}
created with Playful mini kit freebie by Digital Design Essentials; motherhood cards freebie from  Scrapaneers; Everyday Life templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; Just Realize and LB Filler Up fonts
Here's a look at each side:

week 20 - left side

week 20 - right side


For week 21 I used the XOXO collection - I love how even though this collection is themed (Valentine's Day) it is still versatile and generic enough to use for a weekly spread in May.

{click image to view larger}
created with XOXO collection by Digital Design Essentials; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; Just Realize, Bebas Neue, and Branboll fonts


week 21 - left side

week 21 - right side

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

No comments: